Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
Country refers to: United Kingdom
Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to PragueMED Limited, 1 Burnham Gardens, Hounslow, Middlesex.
Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
Service refers to the Website.
Terms and Conditions (also referred as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service. This Terms and Conditions agreement has been created with the help of the Terms and Conditions Generator.
Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
Website refers to PragueMED, accessible from www.praguemed.co.uk
You/Your means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
You represent that you are over the age of 18. The Company does not permit those under 18 to use the Service.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
Regulations and Restrictions
Certain key points must be prohibited:
- Selling, sublicensing as well as, in any case commercializing any material on the website.
- Openly performing together with demonstrations of any material on the website.
- Utilizing the website in a capacity that could but not limited to harm the website and its contents; impact the admission of clients into the services provided by the website; induce damage to an individual or organization and participate in any publicizing or show-casing activities utilizing this website.
- Undertake the following conducts for instance information gathering, extracting, mining or any other comparative movement corresponding to the website.
Required fulfillments of the company
The Company has full rights to not acknowledge your application to the Elected Program in the accompanying conditions:
(a) The Application Form is inadequate
(b) Any of the Admission Documents or some other important supporting archives are missing
(c) Any of the records and data given by you to the Company under the details of this understanding are counterfeits or falsely manufactured.
Required fulfillments by you
- You are required to:
(a) Collaborate with the Company in all issues identifying with the Services
(b) Deliver, at your own expense, in a punctual way, the confirmation records and other data and supporting archives, including financial statements, as the Company may sensibly require, and guarantee that it is exact and valid in every material regard
(c) Cease communication with the Elected University to acquire data about the status of the application and enlistment
(a) You have and will reserve no option to utilize or to permit others to utilize the Intellectual Property or any piece of it
(b) You will not utilize any brand names, business trademarks or outfit which look like the Company’s brand names, business trademarks or outfit and which would in this manner probably befuddle or misdirect the general population or any segment of the general population.
- You shall be held accountable to pay the Company, in the advent that the Company has been subjected to charges or misfortunes (counting any immediate, backhanded or weighty misfortunes, loss of benefit and loss of notoriety) due to but not limited to your misrepresentation, carelessness, inability to perform or postpone in the presentation of any of its commitments or by implication from any demonstration of criticism, defamation, criticize or any unfortunate behavior done by you which harmed the Company’s standing.
- Following the agreement of this contract, you will not utilize services provided by another instructive organization or consultancy that offers administrations similar to the Company.
- You agree to the Company retrieving, managing and processing your personal information (as characterized in the Information Protection Act 1998 – the Act) (Personal Data) during the term of this arrangement.
- “Your Content” highlights any auditory and visual information including images and other materials you choose to exhibit on the Website. By sharing Your Content, you award PragueMED a non-selective, sub licensable permit to utilize, recreate, adjust, distribute, interpret, and circulate it in any media.
(c) You cannot do anything that is seen to be conflicting with the intellectual property, either yourself or by proxy.
- You will pay each receipt submitted by the Company, in full and in cleared assets, upon acquiring it, to a ledger assigned recorded as a hard copy by the Company.
- If you neglect to pay the Company by the due date for reasons unknown, an extension of 7 days from the onset of the first due date will be given. The Company will take legal action against failure to pay within the renewed extension of deadline and the conflict will be settled by the courts of England and Wales.
- All sums due will be settled completely with no set-off, counterclaim, allowance or retention.
- You are at risk to pay any additional charges for any extra administrations needed by you, to the Company.
- Any legalities along with reservation of the seats for the entrance exams will not be conducted until you have paid the required amount to the Company.
- Please note that once paid, the expenses for the entrance exams are strictly non-refundable.
- If you have already opted for the package with accommodation, you will be refunded £454 if the intensive course will be online due to pandemic (covid –19) reasons, from the Company.
- You have a 14-day period to claim any refunds associated with these packages from the date of purchase; this is limited to those who have registered and paid in full for the package / packages before April 3rd, 2021. After April 12th 2021 refunds are not applicable in any capacity, due to reservation reasons.
Fees and Payment
- We offer a referral reward, equal to 350 Czech crowns cash payment, per referral to one of our intensive courses.
- The payment will be made after a period of three weeks has passed following payment and registration via the form on the website https://praguemed.co.uk/registration-form/
- The enrolled student will need to fill out the name and email of the person that referred them to us.
- If the student forgets to fill out the referral section, he can no longer refer anyone after the form is submitted.
- No payment will be made if the enrolled student de-registers within two weeks of payment
- Only one person will be paid for each student that enrols for our courses.
- In the scenario that a student fills the registration form more than once, the first person identified in the referral section will be given priority, and thus the referral fee will only be paid once.
Online PragueMED Packages
The PragueMED service and any content accessed through the service are for your personal and non-commercial use only and may not be shared with other individuals. During your PragueMED membership we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access the PragueMED service and PragueMED content. Except for the foregoing, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the service for public performances.
You may access the PragueMED content primarily within the country in which you have established your account and only in geographic locations where we offer our service and have licensed such content. The content that may be available will vary by geographic location and will change from time to time. You may only use the PragueMED service on one device at a time at any given moment.
We may terminate or suspend Your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, your right to use the Service will cease immediately and you will have to promptly pay the Supplier the unresolved amount for the service and interest.
In the case that no invoice is issued; PragueMED has full rights to issue an invoice which must be paid in full immediately.
Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding any damages that You might incur, the entire liability of the Company and any of its suppliers under any provision of this Terms and Your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the amount actually paid by You through the Service or 100 GBP if You haven’t purchased anything through the Service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software, third-party hardware used with the Service and any other third-party services like ISP, any misdeed including carelessness or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if the Company or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply. In these states, each party’s liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
“AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” Disclaimer
The Service is provided to You “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its own behalf and on behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the company’s provider makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Service; or (iv) that the Service, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to You. But in such a case the exclusions and limitations set forth in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
The laws of the Country, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Terms and Your use of the Service. Your use of the Application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
These Terms will be represented by and deciphered as per the laws of the State of the United Kingdom, and you submit to the non-selective dominion of the state and government courts situated in United Kingdom for the goal of any conflicts.
If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company.
For European Union (EU) Users
If You are a European Union consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident in.
United States Legal Compliance
You represent and warrant that (i) You are not located in a country that is subject to the United States government embargo, or that has been designated by the United States government as a “terrorist supporting” country, and (ii) You are not listed on any United States government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
Severability and Waiver
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under this Terms shall not effect a party’s ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
These Terms and Conditions may have been translated if We have made them available to You on our Service. You agree that the original English text shall prevail in the case of a dispute.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, you can contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org